Friday, September 6, 2013

Why I started my Blog

My initial intend for this blog is:
 
  1. Keep me sane by documenting what I've have been working on so if /when "life" interferes with hobby time, as it inevitably will, I can look back and have my "Ah Ha" moment that is what I was doing and pick up where I left off.
  2. Try and keep motivated to finish a project. As I have tried to start into the War gaming hobby at least twice before and failed to complete an army or really play a games.
  3. Make a small repository for some tips and trick of modeling and painting I find instead of the inevitable “I remember seeing X put can’t find it anymore”  
  4. Hopefully inspire one person to pick up the war gaming hobby and give it a try or provide help to someone looking for help in the hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment