Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Historicon 2015 Treasure Haul

Well finally getting back to this post here is the Haul of goodies I Got from Historicon 2015.


Pick up BATTLETECH Starter box and several other blisters of Mechs along with the one my son won for second place in the BATTLETECH grinder.



I also was interested in a modern skirmish game, I noticed Skirmish Sangin sometime ago and finally picked it up. Copy of the Base rules and Despathed No2 along with some Taliban blisters.


Picked up some dice an aluminum measuring sticks.  Also came across Cigar Box Battle Mats and picked up a grass 4' by 6' its a light fleece blanket material it looks awesome and look forward to using it.

Little terrain I picked up for Muskets and Tomahawks and other items. 4Ground Log Cabin and crates. Also won a fence pack from HMGS HobbyU celebrating 10 years of classes. Architects of war was also there and I picked up a well and some chickens.


The best of all was the free items from HMGS and the the WWPD.net guys . All in all a lot of goodies this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment