Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kickstarter: Hungarian Tanks - from Mad Bob Miniatures

New Kickstarter for some Bolt Action armor, WW2 Hungarian Tanks and Vehicles in 1:56 (28mm) scale - designed for wargaming, cast in resin.

Links:
Kickstarter: Hungarian Tanks - from Mad Bob Miniatures
Mad Bob's Blog

Mad Bob Miniatures:

Many of you will have seen my previous work, either on my Facebook page, the Boltaction.net forums, or in person at one of the many tournaments I attend. I focus on the more esoteric items of World War Two equipment, that are rarely produced by the existing manufacturers.
My products are 1/56 scale (28mm) resin vehicles and artillery. I know how to make things sturdy and simple to assemble, I find this essential for wargaming purposes. For this project I hope to introduce an entire range of Hungarian vehicles to help plug the near complete absence of Hungarian ranges in this scale. As with all my products, these models will be cast in resin and supplied unassembled and unpainted.

Here are a few painted examples of models that will be released as part of this Kickstarter:

Toldi I test cast
Toldi I test cast
Toldi IIa test cast
Toldi IIa test cast
Nimrod test cast 
Nimrod test cast
 
Project image

WW2 Hungarian Tanks and Vehicles in 1:56 (28mm) scale - designed for wargaming, cast in resin.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment